MARCH 12, 2023
2023/2024 SEASON AUDITIONS
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Work visa is required. BNT does not assist with visa's at this time.
- Submit Resumé (one-page summary)
- Submit Photographs (3 images): Headshot, First arabesque, Photo of your choice
- Submit Video links:
1. Classwork (filmed in-studio, if possible)
Barre (one side only, short exercises):
2. Center (both sides, short exercises, women on pointe)
Men – double tours
Women – diagonal turns
3. Classical variation (filmed in a studio, in practice clothes, if possible)
4. Contemporary variation (filmed in a studio, in practice clothes, if possible)
5. Partnering (men only – filmed in a studio, in practice clothes, if possible)
Please submit all information via the online form above. Video submissions must be received no later than March 26, 2023.
COMPANY AND TRAINEE AUDITIONS
Please note all female company positions have been filled at this time.
Ballet North Texas seeks classically trained men and women for the 2023/24 season in Dallas, TX. Both company and trainee positions are available.
BNT's repertory includes new classical and contemporary works, existing works by master choreographers, and new interpretations of classic full-length productions. Contracts are from early August to late May. Dancers are paid weekly based on experiance.
Work Visa is required. BNT does not assist with Visa's at this time.
Please bring your resume, head shot, and full-body dance photo. Women will need pointe shoes. Cost is FREE.
Video submissions must be received no later than March 26, 2023.
Please register for ANY audition (in person, zoom, or video) by filling out the form at the link below:
10675 E. Northwest Highway, Suite 2400
Dallas, TX 75238
March 12, 2023
* For zoom auditions please fill out the online form above
and upload required materials by March 10th.
Zoom links will be sent out March 11th.
March 12, 2023